Book a budget hotel in Rome
Someone travels on a budget, someone does not want to spend big money on hotels, Rome is a city where there are hotels for all categories of travelers.
There are many different hotels near Rome central station Termini and Basilica Santa Maria Maggiore, in Esquilino, this is Rione XV, prices are usually lower in this area 30-50% than in central places, price starts from 55 euros per night, most of them are 1 star, 2 stars, 3 stars hotels.
I have compiled a list of the best of them according to reviews from the Booking.com system of hotels.
Of course I have stayed here too two times, hotels called Albergo Marechiaro 2* and very nice one Hotel Giubileo 2*.
List of high rated apartments in Rome.
By the way you can also check the great list of the oldest hotels in the world.
Book a budget hotel in Rome, Termini station
- Via Filippo Turati 10 - from €80
- Largo Sant'Alfonso 5 - from €85
Hotel Marcantonio 3*
- Via Cavour 47 - from €98
Hotel Serena 3*
- Via Principe Amedeo 64 - from €110
La Casa Dell'Arte
- Via Filippo Turati 13 - from €48
- Via Filippo Turati 236 - from €90
Sweet Dream Rooms
- Via Principe Amedeo 94 - from €68
- Via Filippo Turati 28 - from €66
Hotel Campidoglio 3*
- Via Principe Amedeo 85/A - from €69
Albergo Marechiaro 2*
- Via Gioberti 30 - from €55
B&B Sergio House
- Via Principe Amedeo 94 - from €120
- Via Principe Amedeo, 79 - from €68
- Via Principe Amedeo 149 - from €110
A Roman Tale B&B
- Via Principe Amedeo 85A - from €99
Hotel Romantica 3*
- Via Principe Amedeo 77 - from €60
Raeli Hotel Siracusa
- Via Marsala 50 - from €106
Madison Hotel 3*
- Via Marsala 60 - from €79
Hotel Altavilla Dieci 1*
- Via Principe Amedeo 9 - from €77
- Via Cavour 47 - from €85
You might be interested
➜ Prices in Rome
Find the best hotels in Rome